The Placement Office mission is to ensure the link between ISCTE-IUL graduates and the labor market in order to promote their integration into active life and follow their first steps.
The Placement Office is responsible for:
- Create and continuously maintain an updated database of ISCTE-IUL graduates as well as their actual and potential employers;
- Actively promote contacts and cooperation protocols with potential employers;
- Conceive, propose and implement initiatives that promote the employability of ISCTE-IUL;
- Monitor the initial integration of ISCTE-IUL graduates in the labor market;
- Ensure support and advice students and ISCTE-IUL graduates in relation to the labor market;
- Promote and implement all actions that reveals necessary and appropriate to increase employability and professional integration of ISCTE-IUL graduates;